#’Pepper it’s me. I’ve got a lot of apologies to make and not a lot of time.’ #’So…. first off… I’m so sorry I put you in harm’s way.’ #’That was selfish and stupid and it won’t happen again.’ #’Also it’s Christmas time and the rabbit was too big. Sorry.’ #’And i’m sorry in advance because… I can’t come home yet.’ #’I need to find this guy…. you gotta stay safe.’ #’i just stole a poncho from a wooden indian’
|Daniel Randcliffe's favorite HP book is Chamber of Secrets, Emma Watson's favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert Grint's favorite HP book is The Goblet of Fire.|
|Neville asked the Sorting Hat to be put in Hufflepuff because he found Gryffindor's reputation bravery intimidating.|
|Most of the members of the Black family are named after stars.|
|Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a Love Potion.|
|The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998, the same year that the final Battle of Hogwarts take place. "I open at the close."|
|J.K. Rowling has said that when she took an online Sorting Hat quiz it sorted her into Hufflepuff.|
|Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing.|
|Tom Marvolo Riddle is also an anagram for "immortal odd lover."|
|Slytherin house was the first and last house mentioned in the series.|
|October 9 of 1995, Dumbledore's Army meets in the Room of Requirement for the first time to practice the Disarming Charm.|
|In the movie scene "Nineteen Years Later", Tom Felton's girlfriend Jade Gordon makes an appearance as Draco's wife, Astoria Greengrass.|
|Voldemort is bald because this way people can't use his hair in a Polyjuice Potion.|
|Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which are know for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.|
|Voldemort's Boggart would take the shape of his own corpse, since death was his greatest fear.|
|Voldemort was 71 years old when he died on May 2, 1998.|
|A Patronus is a physical representation of one's soul. Since James Potter's is a stag and Lily's is a doe, they are literally soul mates.|
|Molly Weasley's brothers Gideon and Fabian were killed by Death Eaters in the first war.|
|Even though he feared death, Voldemort could not become a ghost because his soul was so damaged.|
|George would never be able to evoke a Patronus Charm after Fred's death.|
|A Patronus often mutates to take the image of the love one's life because they so often become the happy thought that generates a Patronus.|
|Bellatrix Lestrange is actually in love with Voldemort.|
|After Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic, he told all who participated in the Battle of Hogwarts they could have a job as an Auror without N.E.W.T.s.|
|Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the other Chosen One, meaning that Lily would have survived.|
|The third scent Hermione could smell emanating from the Amortentia (love potion) was that of Ron's hair.|
|Minerva McGonagall played on the Gryffindor Quidditch team while she attended Hogwarts.|
|The Elder Wand is the only known wand in existence with a hair from the tail of a Thestral at its core.|
|Dumbledore was gay, and he was in love with Grindelwald.|
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.